Friday, March 15, 2013

Kitchen Humor


I have a theory that every parent is pre-programmed with specific responses to certain questions that kids ask.

Kid: But why??

Parent: Because I said so, that’s why



Kid: Can I do this?

Parent: Go ask your mother (father)



Kid: but that’s not fair!

Parent: no one said life is fair



Kid: do I have to??

Parent: you will thank me when you are older



And one that I heard so many times…..

Kid: but I don’t want to eat this!

Parent: you will eat it or you will just have to starve

 

Well, because I love this parenting humor now that I am a parent myself, I decided to turn one of the sayings into a bit of art to spruce up our little farm house kitchen and generate a few laughs.
 
 
 
Do you have any sayings you heard from your parents that you could turn into a fun art project? 
 
 
 
Happy laughing y'all!
 
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment